Apple Store – Offers special education pricing on Apple computers, software, and select third-party products to students, faculty, and staff.
Campus Directory – Search for people, offices, and departments.
Center for Instructional Innovation – Provides support to faculty and graduate teaching assistants; promotes advances in student learning through improvements in teaching.
Digital Aquarium – An open-access multimedia computer lab for all GSU students.
Digital Arts Entertainment Lab – An entertainment research and production facility for the creation and testing of digital media content.
Information Systems and Technology – Provides a wide range of technology services to the entire university.
- Help Center – Single point of contact for faculty and staff to access support for software, hardware, telecommunications, and network issues.
- Labs and Classrooms – Lists capacity, seating type, and equipment for each classroom on campus.
- Software – Software downloads for students, faculty, and staff, including security software, licensed software, and productivity software.
- Training and Learning Resources – Web-based training courses for students, faculty, and staff.
OnTheHub Academic Software Center – Allows computer science students, faculty, and staff to download software from Microsoft and other vendors.
University Career Services – Helps students explore majors, find internships and jobs, launch careers, and explore graduate and professional school options.
- EndNote – A program for managing bibliographic citations that can automate much of the work of organizing and formatting citations and bibliographies.
- GALILEO Interconnected Libraries – Search college libraries across the state of Georgia.
- Library Research Guide for Computer Science – A custom page created for our department by the University Library, with links to databases frequently used by computer scientists.